COVID-19: Arriving in Manila During Community Quarantine
In response to prevent the spread of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), please be guided by the following travel guidelines and restrictions. Please note that these guidelines/restrictions may change without notice.
1. Before your flight
Pre-book Your Hotel: book your hotel accommodation certified by the Department of Tourism and Bureau of Quarantine in advance, prior to departure from your current location. City Garden Grand Hotel is certified by the Department of Tourism and Bureau of Quarantine to receive guests permitted under Philippine Law.You may book your quarantine stay with us here.
Register Online Before Arrival: register and fill out the electronic case investigation form (e-CIF) on the Philippine Red Cross website (ecif.redcross.com.ph) prior to your scheduled arrival. Submission of the application will generate a QR Code that returning Filipinos must save on their mobile phones or tablets by taking a screenshot. They may also print out a copy of the code.
2. All arriving passengers are required to undergo government mandated testing procedures and you can expect a total of 3 hours at the terminal.
3. Upon arrival at NAIA, DOH and Phil. Coastguard will be holding a briefing and thermal scanning through the Bureau of Quarantine holding area.
Quarantine personnel will then identify travelers for either "stringent" or "mandatory" quarantine, based on the following:
Stringent quarantine: If you are showing flu-like symptoms or your country of origin or layover is one where there is a high level of community transmission based on the World Health Organization’s (WHO) latest situation report.
Mandatory quarantine: If you are not showing flu-like symptoms and your country of origin or layover has not been classified as an area with a high level of community transmission of the disease based on the World Health Organization’s (WHO) latest situation report.
4. QR code will be given to passenger
5. Pass through the Verification Desk
6. Swab Testing
If you are identified to undergo stringent quarantine, coast guard and quarantine personnel will do a swab test on you at either at the airport where you arrived or the quarantine facility you’ll be housed in. This is in coordination with a testing laboratory.
If you are identified mandatory quarantine, a designated medical team from the coast guard will conduct a rapid test at your port of entry and this will be done in coordination with the BOQ.
7. Pass through Bureau of Immigration
8. Tourist Desk - DOT for hotel accommodation.The Philippine Department of Tourism (DOT) recommends that all tourists stay in DOT-accredited establishments for the duration of their trip to ensure that the proper safety protocols are in place.
You need to show proof of accommodation with an accredited hotel. City Garden Grand Hotel is certified by the Department of Tourism and Bureau of Quarantine to receive guests permitted under Philippine Law.
Have a worry-free and safe stay at City Garden Grand Hotel. For bookings and inquiries, please contact our reservations desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 2 8888 8181
Check these sites for more information: